We are a dedicated team of highly skilled accountants. However there is more to people than just numbers.
We pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our clients, and believe this to be one of the most important parts of being great accountants – knowing our clients really well.
In our work…We aim to be resourceful, dependable and act with integrity.
With a workforce of diverse skills and knowledge our clients can trust that their affairs are dealt with in a professional and proficient manner. We can be depended on to be honest with clients and seek the best solution for each individual case.
For our clients…We share in your passion for business and the drive to achieve your ambitions and develop a vision for the future.
Working closely with our clients to understand their business, their ideas and their vision enables us to respond and understand each client’s current and developing needs to give a personalised and supportive service.
Whilst nurturing personal relationships…By being mindful of personal circumstance, family obligation and the happiness of our staff and clients.
Flexibility in our working hours and our approach to client meetings is an important part of Wynne & Co, enabling parents to bring their children into the office for a meeting, allowing staff to work from different locations based on their needs, and understanding sometimes life does just get in the way.
The basis of our relationships
To be effective we believe that professional relationships need to be based on mutual trust, mutual support, mutual respect and mutual integrity.
As a result we only work with customers who share our belief in the importance of these factors. In practice this means that:
We will always…
Do everything in our power to:
- Keep you informed about what’s happening on your affairs and complete every task on or ahead of time – so that you never have to chase us
- Operate with a policy that a task isn’t completed or a problem solved until you are 100% happy
- Reply to every telephone message on the day you call us
- Reply to every letter on the day we receive it
- Maintain the standards of integrity, honesty, openness, professionalism and confidentiality that you rightly expect from us
- Refer our contacts to you where we believe they could benefit from your products and services
- Always be on the lookout for new ideas that could help you build an even more successful business and achieve your business goals
- Do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it
& in return, we ask you do everything in your power to:
- Maintain the high standards of integrity, honesty and openness that we rightly expect from each other
- Pay for our services within the agreed payment terms
- Tell us immediately if we do anything that you are unhappy with
- Provide us with the information and answers we need to carry out our work – within mutually agreed timescales
- Refer contacts to us where you believe they could benefit from our help
Meet the team
At the heart of every successful company is a great team.
Find out more about us, the real, approachable people behind the numbers.